Dear Friends of Lille,
We are closely monitoring the unfolding COVID-19 crisis and wanted you to know the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and the general public. Effective immediately, Lille will be shifting to online-only sales, with our brick and mortar shop being closed to the public for the time being. We anticipate that swift nationwide action will help flatten the curve and enable us to open again in a few weeks, so we will keep you posted.
In order to maintain sales, we are enacting some policy changes that will help to ease this transition for our loyal customers.
1. Free Shipping, Free Returns on all merchandise*
2. For Valid Returns (unworn with tags still attached) we will offer full refunds instead of only store credit.
3. Free No-Contact Local Same-Day Delivery for orders over $200 (orders must be received by 12pm for same day arrival). Use coupon code LocalDelivery200 and pick free shipping at checkout**
4. We have expanded the way you can shop online by integrating our ecommerce site with Facebook and Instagram to make things easier!
5. We are extending our return/exchange policy from 2 weeks to 30 days.
We care deeply about our community and hope that these measures will help save lives. In these uncertain times, we know that shopping for anything other than staples and cleaning products is probably the last thing on your mind, as it should be. But once your family is taken care of and you are safely self-distancing in the comfort of your home, please remember that Portland is such a special place because of all the independent businesses that shape its character. Supporting them, not just the big box stores, through the crisis, will ensure that we come through this unscathed. Consider buying a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant, hair salon, or local boutique that can be used when this is all over. Lille gift certificates never expire. Take care of yourselves, Portland!
With Love and Care,
The Team at Lille Boutique
*Free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the continental US, to and from the customer; all returns must be unworn with the tags still attached
**On the condition that couriers continue operating