Returns & Exchanges
Thank you for shopping with Lille! We recommend looking over the return/exchange policies listed below before you place your order; please contact us if you have any questions about these policies or need assistance navigating our webstore, we are happy to help.
Exchanges for store credit are accepted on online orders, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 10 days of purchase, unless a gift receipt for a longer duration has been issued (gift receipts available upon request).
- Garments must be unworn and be in perfect condition with the tags still attached.
- Soiled, damaged or compromised merchandise will not be accepted, so please exercise caution when trying on garments (we kindly ask that you try on panties, swim, and any other bottoms over your underwear and be mindful of lotions, jewelry, etc).
- Hosiery that has been opened or tried on may not be returned under any circumstances.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- Because we are a small boutique with a special selection of limited edition pieces, price adjustments and refunds are not possible.
- Refunds or store credit on shipping costs are not possible (please see our shipping/delivery policies for other details).
- Store credits issued are valid for one year.
- Lille is not responsible for return shipping costs or liable for lost exchange packages; accordingly, we recommend shipping exchange items back with tracking and insurance to ensure they arrive safely. Please contact us ahead of time so we know to expect your return, and address parcels to the following address: Lille Boutique 1007 E Burnside St. Portland, OR 97214